Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!


Hope all the mommies had a wonderful Mother's Day and were super spoiled today!

Hope you had a nice weekend.  It was gorgeous here.  I love Spring the most.  It's my absolute favourite time of year.  Especially May.  Everything is in bloom and trees are that lovely and fleeting fresh green colour.  Flowers are everywhere!  Cherry blossoms, magnolias... love them all.  People are in a great mood and out of hibernation.  I could really do with Spring and Summer all year round.  Could definitely do without Fall and Winter I'm indifferent about! Haha!  Work wise I love the hustle bustle of Fall, but we're talking pure weather here!  Spent the weekend enjoying the amazing sunshine and warm temps and gallivanting around town celebrating birthdays and Mother's Day.

We'll post some cherry blossom photos in the next post.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails