Sunday, May 10, 2015

Cherry Blossoms 2015

Not sure if I will get a chance to see the cherry blossoms in High Park this year.  I did pass by the trees in bloom at Robarts Library on the U of T campus the other day.  Here are some of photos.  As I said in the last post, I love Spring and everything about it.  So thanks for indulging me and my many flower photos on this blog!
This is the 3rd year that I have caught these trees in bloom.  They have grown so much in that time.  I think cherry blossoms take me back to our first childhood home that had two big trees in the front yard.  I can still picture the loveliest shade of pink (darker than these ones here) and feel the soft velvety petals between my fingers.

Oh, and by the way... I have been on a lucky streak of good karma over that past couple weeks, so I wanted to share some of the good vibes!  Stay tuned for a fun giveaway this week.

Until then...
xo

M



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails