Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Thank You!


Thank you to the BEST customers, family, friends and supporters for an amazing One of a Kind Show.  I am always reminded of how super and loyal our customers are.  I have gotten to know so many by name over the years.  It's great to have the opportunity to chat with customers in person and get feedback face to face.  So happy to see familiar faces and meet lovely new people too!  Looking forward to the next one in November.

Spent the last couple days in a post-show hangover.  Been enjoying the sunshine while working on custom and online orders.  Mainlined coffee in my new pickle mug from Greg Voisin.  How could I not give a mug with pickles on it a good home?  Also, the butter tarts from Beverley's Bakers are excellent.  I may have had a few too many!  Mug and tarts were my show purchases this time.  Very restrained!

A few more custom orders to complete and we will be back to our regular programming!

Thanks again for all the One of a Kind good vibes!  A special thanks to all of the friends that donate their time to help prepare for the show and at the booth.  I am so grateful!

xo

M


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails