Sunday, February 1, 2015

2015

I can hardly believe that January 2015 has come and gone so quickly!  It was an insanely busy month!  It seems I am always playing catch up after taking a break for the Holidays!  I hope January was good to you!

This past week we launched Spring/Summer 2015 to retailers. ( If you are interested in carrying MoonRox in your shop, email us for more info.) The new Collection will be available soon on the website and at the One of a Kind Show in March.  I am super excited to show you the fresh Springy pieces and the amazing photos we did with photographer Joseph Saraceno for the season.  I'll definitely share more details when I have some firm dates.

In the meantime, here is a super inspiring video from Chanel about their Spring/Summer 2015 Haute Couture collection.  I think anyone that makes things will appreciate this.  I had seen still images of the collection here and there, but then I watched this video at least 5 times and was wowed. I'm amazed at how such ornate beauty can be made from such simple things.  Love all the handmade details.  When I was in school at Parsons, I made a gown with loads of hand cut and sewn organza flowers scattered about the gown.  This brought me back, though this was a million times more everything!  I'll have to dig the dress out of storage sometime.  Anyhow, enjoy!



I'm vowing to blog more often as I have recently remembered how much I enjoy stringing sentence together!

Until next time!

xo

M


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails